Window Glazing by Phillips Joinery Limited
Glazing is used to provide a more open feel to joinery. The correct use of proportion, style and integrity of glazing is as important in any design as the joinery is.
Glazing needs to be safety to critical areas as per Building Control Regulations, but after that the choice is open for individuality. Clear glazing is increasingly popular with bathrooms, but should obscure glazing be required then this can be provided.
The introduction of Slimlite glazing over the last 10 years has revolutionised the restoration market. We use the longest established manufactures of this style of glass and have installed 1000’s of units which vouchers for the quality of their guarantees.
- Standard Units are 4-16-4 argon filled, warm edge spacer
- Planitherm – centre pane u value 1.1
- Planitherm 1 – centre pane u-value 1.0
- Saint Gobain glazing
- Antisun products
- Multi-frame glazing with applied simulated glazing bars
- Single glazing for listed building external, interior or garage joinery
- Safety glazing always provided as required to Building Control Regulations
- Slimlite double glazing – low slight line enabling 18mm solid timber bar, krypton filled
- Fire Gazing
- Integrity Only
- Integrity & installation