Window Glazing by Phillips Joinery Limited
Glazing is used to provide a more open feel to joinery. The correct use of proportion, style and integrity of glazing is critical to the outcome of your product. We use various styles and sizes of glass to create the door and window units you desire.
In critical areas as per Building Control Regulations glazing needs to be of safety standard but after that, the choice is open for individuality.
The introduction of slimlite glazing over the last 10 years has revolutionised the restoration market. We use the longest established manufacturers of this style of glass and have installed thousands of units which vouches for the quality of their guarantees.
- Planitherm Total Plus is our most frequently used glass, being 4-16-4 argon filled, holding a warm edge spacer, and using a low-E coating for thermal benefits
- Planitherm 1 holds a surcharge due to its superior thermal insulation
- Cool-Lite ST150 holds solar control properties
- Slimlite double glazing – low slight line enabling 18mm solid timber bar, krypton filled
- Saint-Gobain Self Cleaning glazing
- Multi-frame glazing with applied simulated glazing bars
- Single glazing for listed building external, interior or garage joinery
- Safety glazing is always provided as required by Building Control Regulations