COMMERCIAL DOORS BY PHILLIPS JOINERY LIMITED
We can supply doors in virtually any type of wood from our manufacturing unit in Derby.
We are able to produce literally any joinery based door or door set, including:
- Loose doors and frames
- Pre-hung doors with hinges only
- Pre-hung doors with hinges and preparation for ironmongery to your provided samples
- Standard Doors
- Non-standard Doors (up to 1220 x 3050)
- Primed only
- Full paint or lacquer finish
- Safe hinges doors
- Acoustic sound reducing doors up to 45db rating (including necessary perimeter seals and drop thresholds)
- Fire rated doors up to 120 minute rating (FD120)
WHY CHOOSE YOUR DOOR FROM PHILLIPS JOINERY LIMITED?
Pre-hung door sets have become increasingly popular with our clients as they save an enormous amount of site work. You simply need to fit the frame and place the door back on its hinges. If you let us know your requirements we can supply the doors with the clearance you need to avoid wasting time with on-site adjustments and risking damage by double or triple hanging the product.
As members of the BWF certifier fire door & doorset scheme, we have committed ourselves to a rigorous certification programme by a third party body. This commitment to quality will ensure the product supplied, achieves its aim of protecting lives and property on Jeldwen and Flamebreak doors.
Fire Doors – up to FD120
- Flamebreak core
- Halspan core
- Jelden (CAF181, CF492, FD30, CF575, FD60)
- Vision panels
- Wired and non-wired
Acoustic Doors – up to 45dB (including necessary perimeter seals and drop thresholds)
Veneered door finishes:
- American white oak
- Steamed beech
- European oak
Laminated door finishes:
- Formica door range
Other door finishes:
- Paint grade plywood
- Paint grade MDP