Heritage Repairs by Phillips Joinery Limited
Our skilled joiners are able to undertake restoration projects to the highest level of consideration.
We have worked with English Heritage and National Trust as well as many private owners on projects nationwide.
We spend a great deal of time initially with the client in order that a framework for the works is put into place which satisfies both the heritage criteria and the budget.
This up front investment in time enables the project to run without the constant need of the client, or their representative, having to be consulted on each step of the restoration.
Our ability to manufacture bespoke joinery components enables minor replacements to take place without excessive cost and delays.
The use of sympathetic resins and fillers.
The knowledge of techniques gained from restoration work can also be applied in conjunction with an upgrading service involving draught seals and heritage double glazing.
Recent Heritage Repair Projects From Phillips Joinery Limited
- Buxton Pavillion, Derbyshire
- Croome Court, Worcestershire
- Chatsworth House, Derbyshire
- Kedleston Hall, Derbyshire
- The Windmill, Castlecroft, Wolverhampton
- The Oratory House, Birmingham
- The Holy Trinity Church, Coventry
- Wollaton Hall, Nottingham
- Elvaston Castle, Derbyshire