External doors are one of the major statement factors of a home. It is important to get the correct look for the property whilst showing your individual nature. Flood mitigation doors are essential to protect properties in vulnerable areas. Fire doors are increasing important to protect people. We are Prime Door Manufacturers under the BWF Certifire scheme.
Timber windows help to maintain the character of your property adding to its value. Cheaper imitations can have a serious effect on the desirability of your property. We manufacture both traditional period windows for listed buildings and also windows using modern materials and technology.
Individually designed and crafted. We rise to the challenge for one off requirements.
Usually the first internal feature of your home that friends see. Traditional and contemporary designs. We can offer advise on legally compliant designs.
Whether you are looking for replacement driveway gates or property protecting Flood Mitigation gates we are able to offer individuality within the design. Automation service is available.
Traditional and contemporary designs available. We use quality manufactures for our ironmongery. We can design our timber sections to work practically with any preferred ironmongery of your choice.
ABOUT PHILLIPS JOINERY LIMITED
If you are looking for a quality joinery manufacturer, we are confident we can meet all your needs. Whether architectural, client design or with assistance from our design department.
Phillips Joinery Ltd was started by the father of the owners in 1964 and was one of the first companies on the Ashbourne Airfield estate in the early 1970s. We have been successfully serving customers from our Ashbourne office for 50 years this year and our Derby office since 2005.
We are very proud that many of our production team have served their apprenticeships with us and are now long term employees
Our outstanding service has meant customers both locally and nationally return to us for all their woodworking needs. We provide a personal service at every stage and 90% of our clients are repeat clients.
Whatever your Woodworking or Joinery requirements, we can handle it comfortably and expertly. Phillips Joinery Ltd are members of the British Woodworking Federation and are assessed and monitored to make sure the work we do for you is of the highest standard.
WHY CHOOSE PHILLIPS JOINERY LIMITED?
- We aim to give our clients a tailor made joinery service to your individual requirements at value for money
- We are members of the British Woodworking Federation
- We are BS EN ISO 9001:2015 approved
- We are FENSA registered
- We are Derbyshire County Council Trusted Trader members
- We are able to offer Chain of Custody products for both FSC and PEFC
- We are members of the BWF Certifire scheme and are Prime Door manufactures
- We offer a made to measure service
- We can manufacture bespoke design and bespoke sized products
- Nothing is mass produced – everything is individual
- We provide a complete survey, design, manufacture, decoration and delivery/installation service
- We provide pressure treated external softwood joinery – treated in house for quick turn around
- We are licensed Accoya manufacturers
- We can provide certified sustainable products to both FSC and PEFC
- We are annually assessed for Health and Safety by SMAS
The varied skills of our staff mean that we are able to raise to the challenge for individually design items, not available elsewhere. We create traditional hand crafted joinery to exacting standards.
We produce curved/arched work. Existing section matching is available. No preconceptions. We work with commercial, trade and private buyers and provide a free survey and quotations.
The Phillips Joinery Team
“May I take this opportunity to express my delight with the windows and to say how pleased I was as the installers were so professional, polite and tidied up well with the minimum disruption.
Thank you for a job well done.”