Bespoke Joinery by Phillips Joinery Limited
Phillips Joinery Ltd undertakes a wide range of domestic joinery for householders and property owners mainly in the East Midlands area. The services we can offer you are both varied and comprehensive taking in all types of work. We can supply only or supply and install almost anything to your requirements.
Products and services we offer include:
- Staircases – standard and made to measure, as winders, cut string, open tread or simply straight, in any timber
- Windows any type or style
- Doors and frames – standard and made to measure
- External timberwork e.g. roof timbers and barge boards
- Porches, porch canopies, conservatories, garden rooms
- Fitted kitchens including bespoke and made to measure
- Laminated fitments and bespoke items
- Wardrobes and cupboards any size and style
- Timber and MDF mouldings – standard or bespoke
- Low E, Saint Gobain Futur N double glazing to comply with building regulations
- Arched work and curved work
- Fire screens
- BWF Certified fire doors in a choice of finishes, sized to suit your openings.
Why Choose Bespoke Joinery From Phillips Joinery Limited?
If you purchase a piece of joinery that is to be fitted externally it will be pressure treated, guaranteed – for protection against insect attack and the elements. We don’t cut any corners.
Phillips Joinery Ltd even has its own pressure treatment plant, one of the few in-house facilities in the whole of the East Midlands. That way your external timber goes through our standard process and unlike the majority of joinery companies doesn’t have to be sent out to a specialist treatment subcontractor. We can organise everything from manufacturing to your architect drawings, discuss your own sketches through to full project management, including installation, base, dwarf wall and roofing. We can do as much or as little as you require.